Haines 445r for sale

chandler130

Hey guys having nowhere to keep my boat anymore i am regretfully have it up for sale. It is a Haines Hunter 445r 1985 model runabout with a 2002 70hp 2 stroke yamaha outboard. The old girl is in a all round great condition for its age and motor has never missed a beat.

All electrics were bought brand new a little over 12 months ago and were all neatley rewired and protected. Electronics include marine cd player,uniden solara DSC vhf radio and lowrance LMS-527 chartplotter colour sounder combo complete with australia wide sea maps card.

I am also selling all safety gear with the boat,ie.oars,bilge,v sheet,flares,3 life jackets and flares. front and rear sand anchors with a brand new unused reef anchor. The boat is register to carry four people and is the perfect little river and bayrunner. Great small family boat with enough grunt to tow a skier wakeboard or other social watersports.

The trailor has just been completely stripped painted and rebuilt,comple with new belt type winch,fold down jockey wheel,trailor hitch and spare tyre holder. Also i just fitted a new bimini canopy this week.This fibreglass outfit is a very well respected model and handles the rough seas very well for its size.

Ok well that is all i can think off at the moment but plaese don't hesitate to ask questions or come see the boat for inspection. The boat is in paddington and the asking price is $8500 ono.

now i just got to see if i remember how to upload pics Thanks chandler

Archived