Logan River Shore Spots

Judge

I fish Rieder Rd, Carbrook and on the other side at Ageston Rd, does anyone have any other spots that are good for shore fishing on the logan river?

Feel like a change of scenery, so if you know of any good spots up or down the river that are easy acccess, let me know, not pontoons though, they're always too crowded.

thanks in advance.

Judge

Brian D wrote:

I don't like the logan, the trawlers make sure there is not enough fish to make it worthwhile. I would maybe suggest the albert for some sharks, jew and jacks along with heaps of rubbish fish.

I have to agree. The Logan has really dropped off in the amount, variety and size of fish. Those pesky trawlers are indeed making a difference. A boat makes a difference especially because you can get to the junction and out to the mouth.

Judge

Brian D wrote:

I don't like the logan, the trawlers make sure there is not enough fish to make it worthwhile. I would maybe suggest the albert for some sharks, jew and jacks along with heaps of rubbish fish.

I have to agree. The Logan has really dropped off in the amount, variety and size of fish. Those pesky trawlers are indeed making a difference. A boat makes a difference especially because you can get to the junction and out to the mouth.

Judge

Archived