Quicksilver 380 HD Inflateable Boat

BassTracker

Hey guys I bought this after selling my boat to Adam (AFO Member) unfortunatly Its only been used twice, a test run in the Noosa River with my new merc 25 and a run up the brissy river thats it! Its rated for a 25hp or under can carry six people and is an absolute rocket witha 25 on it. Its a super stable boat with a load capacity of over 900kgs. Its Quicksilvers (made by mercury) heavy duty model. It retails for $3,200 comes with a pump, repair kit, canvas carry bags and marine ply floor. The boat is obviously as new except for one small patch, after its first run I had it upside down drying on top of my tinny and when my nieghbour helped me take it off it caught up on an aluminium rod holder and very slightly niked it. Normaly they are almost imposible to put holes in wlthough when they are deflated and folded special care is needed. I need to take some more pics of the boat. Any inquiries welcome. I'd like to try and get $2,500 for it but open to offers if anyone is interested.

Rod holders can be mounted as its designed to tow skiers and as a stable fishing platform. 86873973_full.jpg

Haha mate me too.. its really sad to sell it cause I had some really big plans for the boat, like doing a bit of offshore fishing and spearing from it and a bit of wakeboarding but it hasnt happened, I'm looking to go back to a center console aluminium or another tinny to keep in the yard for river and bay fishing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived