High end rods for sale!

nadders

I have 2 high end rods for sale

#1: Team Daiwa Cielo 12-20lb

TDCel-661WJ Lure 3/8-1oz, Line 12-20lb

SVF Graphite

Relatively heavy in action with heaps of power, ideal big theady/jack/barra stick, have caught a few fish on it but not much use at all.

Never loaded up beyond 45 deg, never jammed into spinning fan blades or knocked around, always washed and in very good condition

$200

#2: Megabass Destroyer F4-60X Flatbacker 8-20lb

6 foot

lure 1/4-3/4oz, line 8-20lb

Very crisp rod, again relatively stiff tipped which does not fold when working lures but the transitional blank folds away nicely when connected to a fish. Ideal for jacks, barra and my main use for this rod was brissy river snapper.

Very good condition, almost new, always washed and bagged in transit etc. As above never knocked highsticked or abused in any way.

$400

Selling as I have 2 other rods in this range already and am looking at picking up another to expand my collection, so something has to give up its place.

Both rods make great medium-heavy baitcast sticks for throwing vibe lures and larger plastics etc around the wharves and structures in the Brissy river, and can put the brakes on the powerful fish deep in structure that are often encountered

Brisbane pickup only

0423 521 037

Cheers

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived