Great session 8/6/10

keen_as

Had a great session yesty aruond the pin area.

Fished the pig sties first and 16 bream found they're way to the boat (4 legals only.)

2 Faltties 38 40cm, then moved opposit kalinga, not much action there. So back to the sties, another 6 or 7 bream just under and just on legal, then moved to Slipping sands to fish the last of the run in.

It just went off, every time a bait hit the water a fish would jump on.

Another 8 bream 2 went 34, the rest just on legal, 2 more flatties up to 30ish, a squire went 36, 2 tailor 1 went 18 and the other went 37 (PB on the tailor so far, not really a fish I target.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pics to come.

Heading out again Friday, can't wait. :woohoo:

To put it bluntly mate, it was stuffed, (well for me anyways.)

I managed 1 legal bream all day and night, 10 unders, and a 20cm flattie, my mate Al bagged a few nice bream, and a 48cm Jew on a peeled prawn.

Then proceeded to knock my camera off the boat and into the drink, so now I have no pics to put up from this trip or my last, and I'm down $200.00 :(

wow seems like you have a hell of a day dude!

keen_as wrote:

To put it bluntly mate, it was stuffed, (well for me anyways.)

I managed 1 legal bream all day and night, 10 unders, and a 20cm flattie, my mate Al bagged a few nice bream, and a 48cm Jew on a peeled prawn.

Then proceeded to knock my camera off the boat and into the drink, so now I have no pics to put up from this trip or my last, and I'm down $200.00 :(

omg ahahah bad luck bro! :laugh: at least you have the memories :P

cheers,

Qbkami

Archived