cast netting

metal head fisher

im from bowen nqld moved to brisbane been here for the last 5 years and have not found any one who cast like me im over the shoulder its the way my granddad tort my dad my dad tort me and is how i will teach my son when he turns 4 ive been casting like this for about 20 years anyway just wont to no if anyone else cast like me i watch so many people cast over the wrest and also no how to cast like that but i just get way more distence and acuruce sorry bout the spelling i liked fishing more then school cast_jpg_AFO.jpg

hey mate

i havent seen anyone cast like that for a very long time. I think the reason most people dont like to do it is because you get alil wet i prefer to just use the bundle in your hand tech. but kind of found my own way of casting it and get perfect circles each time and the full lenght of the rope aswell

metal head fisher wrote:

im from bowen nqld moved to brisbane been here for the last 5 years and have not found any one who cast like me im over the shoulder its the way my granddad tort my dad my dad tort me and is how i will teach my son when he turns 4 ive been casting like this for about 20 years anyway just wont to no if anyone else cast like me i watch so many people cast over the wrest and also no how to cast like that but i just get way more distence and acuruce sorry bout the spelling i liked fishing more then school cast_jpg_AFO.jpg
now look at the cast in the back ground dont deserve kurma for that.

metal head fisher wrote:

Hey mate -I still cast from the shoulder. Learning to do it from the wrist as well (thanks angrybundybear!) as both have there advantages. :)

Archived