GC Houseboat....

Schilling

Hey all,

My parents decided to rent out a houseboat next week. They chose to do it right in the middle of my uni and work!!!!! Not real happy!!! hahaha They are planning on running around from wave break Isl. to Jumpinpin. Whats biting this time of year? Dad is keen on bream, whiting and flattys!! Any tips 4 them.... as their usual guide will be stuck in brisbane studying and slaving!!!!

Cheers all

Schilling

Some reasonable Tailor on the chew also. Getting them all the way through the inside from the Seaway to Jumpinpin . We have been catching them at night on squid tube strips (from the supermarket deli, not the frozen stuff from the bait shops).

Good luck to your parents.

Schilling wrote:

Hey all,

My parents decided to rent out a houseboat next week. They chose to do it right in the middle of my uni and work!!!!! Not real happy!!! hahaha...

Maybe they`re telling you something :laugh:

Hopefully the winds stay down for them.With the warmer days and nights starting to show up,it will be a pleasant time of year to do it,if the h/boat has a tender,or they take a small tinny in tow it will open up a few extra optios for them.

cheers

Archived