Weather-Tuesday/Wednesday Shaping Up

daveylad

Hey Dave,

Weathers looking good. Too difficult to call it yet, but I reckon tue, wed or thurs could be ok. My gut feeling is saying wed could be a goer for a trip to the Barwon Bank

Tides and swell height and direction look perfect for trip out of Noosa to North Reef as well.

Dom

Looks like the tide is going to be too low at Noosa for the Bar on a early start so Mooloolaba looks to be the goer just another 30klm trip to get to the reefs but it should be easy going. bit of a mixed bag for the rest of the week at the moment Dhess is on about coming up for the Barwon banks ride so well see what occurs.

Low tide at Noosa tomorrow is 5:16am. Its not a particularly low, low tide combined with only a small swell from SSE there will be nothing breaking on the bar. Should be all good for a crossing around 6am.

Forecast still looks very iffy for Tuesday to me. I reckon wednesday might just be better the better day. But unless its perfect won't be travelling 50km to the northern banks.

Also have a cold so bad I can barely talk. Will have to wait and see what the forecast and my cold is doing this afternoon.

Colds seems to be on at the moment my missus is down with one, I'm having a good Sauna this arvo before it gets a hold always seems to work for me. Wednesday looks the better day Dom and the surf cam shows next to nothing as far a breakers on the bar. Think the closer reefs would be safer though North reef should be far enough, got the pillies and Ice have to get some squid and some other things that shoulg go off. :laugh: rods are locked and loaded

Archived