Ajiking pro italy spin 4000

post-7746-144598583413_thumb.jpg

We have had this Ajiking Pro Italy Spinning Reel for a while now and I’m sure not everyone has seen it ,

A little champion of a reel this is too.

Cosmetically very appealing (stylish body lines), the handle knob is made of wood and handle shaft is machine cut aluminium. It has an oversized ball bearing line roller along with an ultra smooth gearing system and i mean ultra smooth. High grade metallic paint. Has an extra thick bail wire which is what most spinning reels should have not so you can flick em down harder just purely piece of mind .Many a times i have fished next to a mate and the bail wire either gives in or just half falls off there reel, much to my amazement my first qst is “what’s with that dudeâ€?.Another thing with handles as well we have found is the spinning reels with the square folding handle i have seen so many of them break due to poor materials used in there making or just cheaply made reels altogether (Being my opinion from new customers comments looking to see if i can help search for a replacement handle for there reel “steer clear buy something elseâ€)

Like i was saying we have had this one for a while and its been thru some rough fishing in the estuaries north and south of cairns. First time i used my 4000 spin was at Green Bank near the Barron River mouth where there is a fabulously big hole there where i have pulled many a large mangrove jacks out of but on this day we were after flathead and bream further near the mouth. Didn’t take us long with the flathead, flicking a small Reidy’s shallow diving lure if i recall the lure was pink and had a bit of yellow on the under belly with a splash of red near the bib (was a while ago) (500mm below the surface) about 2.5 meters from the edge of the bank is mostly where you’ll get these lure grabbers heading out near the mouth of the river. From my own and my fishing buddies experiences (being common knowledge) we have found that if you can see a mudflat on low tide then you will catch fish on it on a high tide, has worked pretty much all the time.

My opinion is trying a pink lure with a yellow underbelly no more than 4 inches a little under would be just right it might surprise you with Flathead and bream fishing in semi to clear water. The drag is very good on this Pro Italy reel as we tried everything to try to get it to jerk , surge on drag with great results, absolutely no back play either . We pulled in a couple of flathead and one bream , pretty good for an hour of fun. The action on this reel is absolutely brilliant with a ratio of 5.1:1 along with 10 ball bearings made this reel a great piece of gear to use with 10-12 lb line .It done very well on Whiting and sooties as well.

Each year i try to get to Melbourne for Snapper Season and i have used this reel down in Port Philip and Western Port Bay after whiting and flathead and it done its job. Usually my baggage will consist of my Wahoo 8000 and my Pro Italy Spin by Ajiking love em both. All fishermen and women should have it in there tackle box.

Ajiking Pro Italy Spin

MODEL BB G/RATIO L/CAP (MM/M)

1000 10 5.1:1 0.18/200 0.20/160 0.25/120

2000 10 5.1:1 0.20/180 0.25/150 0.30/120

3000 10 5.1:1 0.25/220 0.30/150 0.35/100

4000 10 5.1:1 0.28/220 0.30/180 0.33/150

Archived