briz 31

jon

with all the fishing on tv on briz 31 tonight and i cant bloddy get it on my digital tuner ever since the floods. does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? im in the ipwich region

I`m at Silkstone and have never been able to get half reasonable reception for Briz 31

i just mucked around and get get 31 in anolougue reception, not too bad, but cant seem to tune in digital. does any one know if they are sending a digital signal since the floods. oh and how mad was that tuna on the ultimate fishing show. i wish the trawlers at the port had fish like that following them:P

I was getting it pre-floods on 44 Digital channel. Since floods hadn't been getting anything at all although just checked then and Strikezone was on, but I only get a clear picture for a couple of seconds and then blank again. Tried 31 Analogue and nothing.

I live in Murarrie.

Kelvin.

P.S. So no fishing shows and no Blokesworld!!!!!!

Briz31 broadcasts from milton and were hit pretty good by the floods. when we went in to do some testing and recabling in there it was a mess.

saying that, i've had no problems picking it up on digital, just aren't getting any information from the EPG from them. i'm in thorneside if that helps

Archived