Fraser for Labour Day

noname

never been up there what do you plan to do are you camping somewhere?,whens labour day
yeah brad, google carlo point caravan park, as close to the water as we were at brunswick almost, maybe 50 mtrs from it, nice ramp for any size boats, allan and john are commin up too in the 680 so lookin at spendin a night or 2 outside maybe, not goin up there for nothin but fishin this time. well maybe a few drinks too, but fishin mostly, chasin the red fellas up here then . and campin at carlo point caravan park.

When's Labour Day

In Qld it is the first Monday in May. So in 2011 it is Monday 2nd May 2011

Western Australia - First Monday in March

Victoria and Tasmania - Second Monday in March

Queensland and the Northern Territory - First Monday in May

Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales and South Australia - First Monday in October

never been up there what do you plan to do are you camping somewhere?,whens labour day
yeah brad, google carlo point caravan park, as close to the water as we were at brunswick almost, maybe 50 mtrs from it, nice ramp for any size boats, allan and john are commin up too in the 680 so lookin at spendin a night or 2 outside maybe, not goin up there for nothin but fishin this time. well maybe a few drinks too, but fishin mostly, chasin the red fellas up here then . and campin at carlo point caravan park.
iam in should i bring a boat or just jump on one of you guys rigs or the tinnie?

I am heading up there on labor day, and staying for a few days during the week if you are keen to extend. Takin my haines and a mates little cruise craft runabout and camping on the island, not sure where yet, probably that joint you are staying at. Let me know if you are keen to extend, and I could always do with some advice on fishing spots ;-)

yeah thats where i'll be stayin, great spot there can catch some nice fish like bream, and good size buggars and flathead trevs and jacks just off the ramp, on the right tides.

i cant extend the trip due to work commitments, sorry. now i better get this trailer sorted out, or a new 1.

Archived