Damiki facebook comp

Zim man

11 days in a just over 20 entries :cheer: still plenty of time to nail that big ol fish on a damiki lure and be in the running to score $150 worth of gear.

remember you can enter as many pics as you want and it may not be the biggest fish that wins or the prettiest angler that either for that matter ;)

have a good one

rob

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Zinn i wanna post the fish i caught on the damikis up but how do i go about getting them on the facebook page? thought i would just have to tag my photos damiki or something but wont let me do it? lil help?

Dav0

Hey Zinn i wanna post the fish i caught on the damikis up but how do i go about getting them on the facebook page? thought i would just have to tag my photos damiki or something but wont let me do it? lil help?

Dav0

hi DavO, click the like button and the it will show you the fanpage wall. click photo and then upload photo and choose the pic you wish to enter with.

let me know if you have any hassles.

thanks for entering

rob

• 2 weeks later...

we had 30 entries during May for our first FB comp. The winner is chosen randomly so quality of photo is not important nor the composition. ;) It just has to be on a damiki lure.

post-2016-144598629298_thumb.jpg

June comp is now up, enter as many times as you want. $150 worth of prizes to be had. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived