Do I need to bring more food for Angus to Cook?

Orca

As most of you are aware, Angus is bringing some bread and 50 snags to cook in th emorning. Please let me know on here if you would like me to bring along some extra food for him to cook - for example some Redclaw that Ray "Mr Redclaw" himself gave me a couple of weeks ago.

2 fried eggs (easy over) and some avocado thanks. :kiss: :P

Angus is not expected online until 7 ish tonight so i thought we might have a bit of fun at his expense while he is missing. And my guys have been giving me some very serious grief about how much food they are gonna get for brekky cos if i drag them in on a Saturday i usually feed them.

Angus is not expected online until 7 ish tonight so i thought we might have a bit of fun at his expense while he is missing. And my guys have been giving me some very serious grief about how much food they are gonna get for brekky cos if i drag them in on a Saturday i usually feed them.

Well in that case let's demand some bacon, toast, banana bread n butter and an iced chocolate too :lol: ...mmmm, I think I just made myself hungry :pinch:

Well i will defrost some redclaw overnight and bring some. Maybe other members mighgt like to bring a few bits and pieces. Might as well keep Angus cooking and see if he really is the legend he thinks he is! lol

Didnt see their names (or yours) on the RSVP list sorry Mike :)

Just about to head out to pick up the BBQ from the other side of town.

Look if anyone wants to bring anything extra to chuck on the BBQ thats cool.

So far the food has come out of my pocket and I just dont have tonnes of bucks at the moment to throw at this.

Well i will defrost some redclaw overnight and bring some. Maybe other members mighgt like to bring a few bits and pieces. Might as well keep Angus cooking and see if he really is the legend he thinks he is! lol

Orca you know i eat alot, well most of us Kiwis do.lol

See you tomorrow ;):)

Darren

Just about to head out to pick up the BBQ from the other side of town.

Look if anyone wants to bring anything extra to chuck on the BBQ thats cool.

So far the food has come out of my pocket and I just dont have tonnes of bucks at the moment to throw at this.

maybe we can phone the Salvos and see if they can set up a food kitchen for us? lol

Seriously, i will bring along some extra food

As most of you are aware, Angus is bringing some bread and 50 snags to cook in th emorning. Please let me know on here if you would like me to bring along some extra food for him to cook - for example some Redclaw that Ray "Mr Redclaw" himself gave me a couple of weeks ago.

Mod Note: For future reference please do not use all caps in Thread Headings. This is considered shouting and thus rude in a forum enviroment and is a specified condition in the sites Terms and Conditions that each member agree's to when joining.

Mod Note: For future reference please do not use all caps in Thread Headings. This is considered shouting and thus rude in a forum enviroment and is a specified condition in the sites Terms and Conditions that each member agree's to when joining.

oooooooooo smack hand Orca ..sowwwy.i am used to putting cpaitals in all my headings

Can I have mine delivered to somewhere on the Warrego Hwy..... Just look for the bright red car (nudge nudge, hint hint!!)

Brian - If they have any of those carton damaged small 2000 reels left, can you grab me one and I will wire you the money and pick it up whenever. Thats one (1) of the 2000 (size) reels, NOT 2000 of the 1 size reel ;-)

CAPS have now been removed from Thread Title

With that red car you speak of Greg you should be able to get there and back before anyone notices you're missing. :lol:

So it's 2000 pencil sharpener sized reels for you then ... not a problem.

You are confusing me - aren't all 2000 size reels small ? :unsure: :pinch:

Actually, you better tell me your expected cost so I don't get the wrong one.

Archived