Taking the plunge........BRAID!

Gcarj

Hi Boys,

Never tried braid before and have decided i might buy some for my Shimano baitrunner 6000D. I plan on using it for snapper, grassy's etc out in the bay. Would like some advice on what to buy. I know its not too flash with abrasion but have to give this stuff ago

Prices vary a bit..........does thet mean they are better? How do you know what to look for? They all scream BUY ME, BUY ME!

Cheers. Glenn

Hi Boys,

Never tried braid before and have decided i might buy some for my Shimano baitrunner 6000D. I plan on using it for snapper, grassy's etc out in the bay. Would like some advice on what to buy. I know its not too flash with abrasion but have to give this stuff ago

Prices vary a bit..........does thet mean they are better? How do you know what to look for? They all scream BUY ME, BUY ME!

Cheers. Glenn

How much did you want to spend ?

one of the better ones out there is powerpro and is well priced especially if u get it off ebay each braid is differents some are stiffer some are looser etc and with the abrasion resistance that is why u use a leader well one of them

Just curious...........do the fish not care about how colourful these lines are when in the water? Or is that where the leader comes into play?

one of the better ones out there is powerpro and is well priced especially if u get it off ebay each braid is differents some are stiffer some are looser etc and with the abrasion resistance that is why u use a leader well one of them

Just curious...........do the fish not care about how colourful these lines are when in the water? Or is that where the leader comes into play?

yer mate thats another reason why u use leader so the lines has a bit of give so the fish cant see it and abrasion resistance

yer mate thats another reason why u use leader so the lines has a bit of give so the fish cant see it and abrasion resistance

After using Braid i dont think you will look back :dry: ;):)

After using Braid i dont think you will look back :dry: ;):)

Thats what im hoping for.........everyone seems to be using it to good effect and i want a part of it.

Archived