another charter ????

flip1906

Sorry guys realise this question has probably been asked a million times but search wasn't telling me to much.

Am trying to organise a charter for a few mates next month, anywhere from noosa to goldie. would prefer one with no more then 10 people. Full day tergeting snapper, AJ's, kingies and reefies. And if any one knows of a charter that uses realistic tackle meaning doesn't over gun the species.

Probably sound a little fussy but as many would understand after a couple you get to know what ya don't like in a charter.

Cheers guys.

i know what u mean, last one i was on the combos weighed 100 kilos each, spent more energy fighting the rod and reel than the fish!

im gonna try and organise a trip with smithy some time this year, he seems to have realistic tackle from his reports.

If you'd like some competition amongst the group you could try 2 smaller boats.

AFO sponsor Warwick (Buckatlist Charters) takes 4 on a very nice boat with good gear. He has another charter mate with a bigger boat and can sometimes organise to link-up to do bigger groups.

Call Warwick on 0428368316 or Robyn 0421328807. Web site www.buckatlist.com.au

Listing on AFO =
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/directory/charters-and-guides/buckat-list-fishing-charters

If none of that suits, then Shimanobwoie deckies for Moreton Island fishing charters and I'm sure they would work hard to give you a great day too.

• 1 month later...

mate for kids sake on getting chasing some huge snapper, kingfish ect. I would advise going on sunshine sea charters from mooloolaba and it is only 85 bucks for a child for 6 hours AM and it is like 95 for 6.5 hour PM if you ring the bloke on 0438743368 im sure he would sort you out in a good date.

OOOO ps he goes out reef+ game fishing for massive GT up to 40kg

Hope thiis all helps

Declan

I am booked to go on Buckat list next month.It was for 6 capacity but we have the boat to ourselves so we will be looking at only having five of us. Warwick has been excellent in letting us know he can do goldie,manly scarborough and head to where he knows the fish are or a spot of our choice.Pm him for rates and he will look after you.

Archived