Damiki Tackle Bags

Zim man

Hi All

i have these arriving next week. Will be available in Qld stores to start with and then growing from there.

highloader33.jpg

The Highloader Bag 33 from Damiki is a medium sized tackle bag that has several handy features that are designed to improve the quality of a days fishing.

bag3.jpg

bag5.jpg

Some of the stand out features are

[ul]

[li]Insulated Drink holder with secure strap[/li]

[li] Heavy duty plastic zippers and buckles[/li]

[li] D rings for securing accessories[/li]

[li] Main storage pouch with 2 mesh pouch under the cover and two inserts within the main storage section[/li]

[li] Side storage[/li]

[li] Padded shoulder strap[/li]

[li] Two front pouches with seperate inserts.[/li]

[/ul]

The bag can be used as either a waist bag or shoulder bag and you can also use both the waist and shoulder straps so as to spread the weight and make for a more comfortable days fishing.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FsUgmn9RrQ

When you need to access the bag to change lures or get a camera etc, simply swivel the bag round to your front and when you are done, the bag easily slides round to you back providing you with hassle free fishing.

they arrive next week and will be sent out to stores the week after. RRP is around the $59.99 and it comes with a tackle try in the main pouch as well.

Tacklewarehouse and the Tackle Shop in carseldine will be getting there orders first.

cheers

rob

These Bags are great,

I have been using my one now for a few months, losts of bush trecks into lost world, various estuary and river sessions and i love it.

I love the dual strap one over the shoulder and the other around the waist, when you are going over terrain like lost world, the last thing you wanna be thinking about is your bag, or constantly re-adjusting it or worst off slipping off your shoulder and in to the drink....

The bag fits a lot of gear, more than i expected and super heavy duty zippers haven't broken yet, and i cram the bag full of gear !!!

Definitely would recommend this item....

P.S I would love to see a bigger version come out ??

Awesome stuff mate, will the little ones be getting a run too ?

nah mate, the smaller ones will stay hidden for a while until a demand arises for them.

Yep Mal they are fully adjustable. Speak to Adam or Peter at Tacklewarehouse or Steve at Tackle shop in carseldine to reserve your bag.

when we were out on sunday, we were using two rods and the rod you are not using can be slid through the straps like in the pics below.

they leave the warehouse today and i expect them mid next week and will deliver to tacklewarehouse the next day (when i get my rods fixed again)

cheers

rob

Awesome stuff mate, will the little ones be getting a run too ?

nah mate, the smaller ones will stay hidden for a while until a demand arises for them.

Yep Mal they are fully adjustable. Speak to Adam or Peter at Tacklewarehouse or Steve at Tackle shop in carseldine to reserve your bag.

when we were out on sunday, we were using two rods and the rod you are not using can be slid through the straps like in the pics below.

they leave the warehouse today and i expect them mid next week and will deliver to tacklewarehouse the next day (when i get my rods fixed again)

cheers

rob

Funny that, I saw you guys sporting the bag sunday when I passed out at Lost World.. and my initial thought was "Man, they look the goods." I'm using a backpack at the moment and it's too small but my shoulders get pretty wrecked after 6 hours of fishing with a backpack. Will have a chat with the guys, thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

the bags have arrived and the Tackle Shop carseldine now have theirs. They just phoned to check my stocks as they are moving fast. if you are keen on a bag, drop in with them or call steve on 3862 9015 to reserve one. If he is out of stock i can get them to him the next day.

other stores are getting theres abit later this week.

cheers

rob

These Bags are great,

I have been using my one now for a few months, losts of bush trecks into lost world, various estuary and river sessions and i love it.

I love the dual strap one over the shoulder and the other around the waist, when you are going over terrain like lost world, the last thing you wanna be thinking about is your bag, or constantly re-adjusting it or worst off slipping off your shoulder and in to the drink....

The bag fits a lot of gear, more than i expected and super heavy duty zippers haven't broken yet, and i cram the bag full of gear !!!

Man what dont you have Manni, inside your house must look like a Tackle Store by now :dry: ;):P:)

Nice looking Bags Rob will have to go get me 1 tomorrow :)

has tacklewarehouse recieved theirs yet?

i have their order ready for delivery, i am just waiting on a few other products ( Greedy Guts 44mm) to arrive. hopefully i will drop off their order on friday sometime. once i deliver them i will post up here

Tacklewarehouse have their order and they also toped up on suspendots. they may order the greedy guts 44mm space and demand pending. if you want them they will stock them

Do you know how much they are retailing for ?? my bag has ripped at the seem.. not sure how it happened but wont last much longer wth the amount of use it gets, so may need another

Tacklewarehouse have their order and they also toped up on suspendots. they may order the greedy guts 44mm space and demand pending. if you want them they will stock them

Do you know how much they are retailing for ?? my bag has ripped at the seem.. not sure how it happened but wont last much longer wth the amount of use it gets, so may need another

RRP $59.99 ;)

Archived