Bin laden jokes.

keen_as

I'm sure some of us have heard them, but for those of us that haven't here we go.

Breaking News 6 Irishmen have just drowned dancing on Bin Laden's grave.

Osama Bin Laden seeks out a fortune teller, since he knows there is a price on his head. The fortune teller says. "You will die on a major US holiday" Bin Laden says " Which one?" She replies, "Doesn't matter. Whatever day you die, it's gonna be a major US holiday.

Elton Joh is to write a tribute song following Bin Laden't death. Sandals in the Bin

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Imigration, Mohammed Omar warned Australia that if military action against Iraq & Afghanistan continues Taliban authorities will cut off Australia's supply of Cab Drivers & if this action does not yield sufficient results, Telstra Customer Service Reps will be next, followed by Centrelink Officers, Telemarketers, and finally Queensland Doctors. This Is Getting Ugly!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure some of us have heard them, but for those of us that haven't here we go.

Breaking News 6 Irishmen have just drowned dancing on Bin Laden's grave.

Osama Bin Laden seeks out a fortune teller, since he knows there is a price on his head. The fortune teller says. "You will die on a major US holiday" Bin Laden says " Which one?" She replies, "Doesn't matter. Whatever day you die, it's gonna be a major US holiday.

Elton Joh is to write a tribute song following Bin Laden't death. Sandals in the Bin

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Emigration, Mohammed Omar warned Australia that if military action against Iraq & Afghanistan continues Taliban authorities will cut off Australia's supply of Cab Drivers & if this action does not yield sufficient results, Telstra Customer Service Reps will be next, followed by Centrelink Officers, Telemarketers, and finally Queensland Doctors. This Is Getting Ugly!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I love this part.................This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Emigration, Mohammed Omar :lol::lol::lol: A cave :lol::lol:;):)

Archived