tag along

scuba-steve

hey. well the area can be from the gold coast to the sunshine coast. i live in Brisbane but some time go fishing up around glasshouse. so really im up for a fish any where. well im booked this Thursday so any other day im keen for a fish. the area i guess depends on if there is a boat involved or if the person has a 4x4. i know some really great spots to fish form the bank

What I'm implying is that all folks ain't got the transport, wife parle or time to just "go fishing". I whip out for a quick fix if poss after work, usually about 4pm, if the tides are right, down Wynnum way, I'm hardly likely to zoom up to Bundy for an hour! :P Good Luck with the fishing, see you down Wynnum B)

The going fishing section...?

yeah i just thought a section for people who are looking for new fishing partners

Jords nailed it. This is what the Going Fishing section has been successfully used for for several years now.

Most of my fishing mates are blokes I have met through this medium.

What is required though to successfully convert a desire to meet and fish with new people is proactiveness. Get along to a AFO event, a social or whatever. This drastically improves and increases your chance of becoming a "regular" for invites etc.

Also in this section are regular posts made by people trying to tee up trips. Take people up on these and the network grows :)

My two cents.

Angus

Archived