Missed out on Nordic rods :(

Howie

Well ages ago when the Nordic rods were advertised on here I just bought a heap of new gear and didn't place an order...now I'm in the market for a light bream rod (1-3kg) and I'm looking at the samaki zecton phase II. Although the Noridc rods look great! I guess this maybe a question for Angus, but will there be another order?

Shaun

Hey guys,

You haven't missed out actually. You only missed out on the special price we had on the pre-order of $180 for any of the rods.

The exact RRP's are currently being worked on but expect to pay between $230 and $250 a rod, depending on what model.

We do have all of the models in stock (Gunslinger, Jaeger and Sharpshooter) so if you do want one and want to look at one closely, get in contact with us and we can organise a time.

Cheers

Obsession Fishing

Hey MBB -

I've just PM'd you these details, but for everyone else's reading :)

Gunslinger - 1.83m (6ft), 82gm weight, lure weight 2.5-8gm, rating 3-6lb

Jaeger - 1.98m (6.6ft), 87gm weight, lure weight 3-10gm, rating 4-8lb

Sharpshooter - 2.13m (7ft), 93gm weight, Lure weight 3.5gm to 12gm, rating 4-8lb

I personally think that the official ratings have a pretty high minimum rating. I think they could be in a line class lower as well. So closer to 2-6lb, 3-8lb, 3-8lb respectively.

They all also come with Fuji VSS reel seats and Fuji SIC Titanium guides.

Archived