What rigs for Frazer??

billp

Hey Guys,

Never done a huge amount of beach fishing, so not sure what to take for this weekend. Will be taking my plastics for rock work, will also take my whiting rigs for dart etc and maybe some gang hooks if the taylor are on.

What sinker sizes and any other rigs should I take?

Bill.

Mate I don know if I can claim this as my own because im sure a million blokes have thought of it but I havnt seen anyone else using it. I use a paternoster rig..(3 way swivle) instead of a sinker at the bottom I use a big chrome slug, and pillies on gangs, if your pillie gets taken without a hookup you have a chance of picking a tailor up just winding back in. It works really well and the shape of a slug makes a great sinker in the surf.

Mate I don know if I can claim this as my own because im sure a million blokes have thought of it but I havnt seen anyone else using it. I use a paternoster rig..(3 way swivle) instead of a sinker at the bottom I use a big chrome slug, and pillies on gangs, if your pillie gets taken without a hookup you have a chance of picking a tailor u just winding back in. It works really well and the shape of a slug makes a great sinker in the surf.

I like that.. It is shear genius.. Patent pending.

Mate I don know if I can claim this as my own because im sure a million blokes have thought of it but I havnt seen anyone else using it. I use a paternoster rig..(3 way swivle) instead of a sinker at the bottom I use a big chrome slug, and pillies on gangs, if your pillie gets taken without a hookup you have a chance of picking a tailor up just winding back in. It works really well and the shape of a slug makes a great sinker in the surf.

Nice one, might have to give it a go this week at cotton tree. Was wondering what to try up here...

Thank you...

Archived