What a week! Hope yours was better

BassTracker

Wow what a week! I left it to the last minute to join the moreton comp, wednesday my wife says I dont know if your going to have the time to make the most of it. I was looking forward to meeting and getting to know a few fellas a bit better but had to agree. Who kne how right she was, Me, my wife, and both our girls got PB's of the past few days, I caught tonsilitis, My wife got a lung infection and bothe girls have been admitted to hopsital with pnumonia!

What a week!

:ohmy: Bugger !.

Who started this family infection. They will be in deep when everyone's well enough :lol:

I think one of them brought it home from daycare..

I tell you what though, Ill just be taking them straight up to hospital if they get crook, we went to the gp 2 days before they went into hospital and the doc said , its nothing, just a chest thing they'll be fine.. Is it just me or are doctors not what they used to be?

:ohmy: Bugger !.

Who started this family infection. They will be in deep when everyone's well enough :lol:

I think one of them brought it home from daycare..

I tell you what though, Ill just be taking them straight up to hospital if they get crook, we went to the gp 2 days before they went into hospital and the doc said , its nothing, just a chest thing they'll be fine.. Is it just me or are doctors not what they used to be?

the same thing happened to me the first time i had pnuemonia when i was about 6yrs old . My parents took me to the local doctors 3 times in 2 days and they said its a chest infection , took me to another doctor after calling the first doctor a clown . 2nd doctor rang an ambo to get me straight to the mater childrens asap .

spent 2 weeks in there :(

Archived