Stolen Car

bunks

Hi all. One of my mates had his car stolen the other night and I'm just trying to get the word out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reward offered.

Details and picture below:

EARLY HOURS OF SUNDAY (14/08/2011) BLACK SKYLINE GTST25 (R33 SHAPE) WAS STOLEN FROM POZIERES ROAD IN TARRAGINDI.

REGO : 256 IGZ

R33 SHAPE

GOLD 18 " RIMS

SUNROOF

REAR BACK WING

BLACK IN COLOUR

VERY DARK TINTED WINDOW

HIGH TURBO'D VERY POWERFUL CAR

IF SEEN OR KNOW WHERE THIS CAR IS PLEASE CONTACT ME (Bede 0432 116 982) OR THE OWNER SCOTT WILLIAMS ON 0409 789 565

THERE IS A LARGE REWARD FOR ITS WHEREABOUTS.

Cheers

post-8395-144598663271_thumb.jpg

Really? Can you give me anymore in the way of whereabouts at boggy creek? I dont know the place at all so any more details would be great. There has been 12 skylines stolen in the last month that we know about so we're guessing some sh*theads are stripping them to sell the parts.

wish you and your mate all the best aye, my dad got his car stolen near the end of last year... they actually broke into the house while we were still in the house and took the keys and a couple of other things :/ amazing what they would do...

That's crazy knowing someone was in the house and nobody even realised. They hot-wired this one and it was parked right next to the caravan that he was sleeping in so they had to be pretty quick. Guessing it's not their first time

Archived