spotted afoer

RyanG45

yeah a bullbar would look good on it, but dont think ill put one on, i want 4 spotties so ill put on another 2 make it a bit brighter and look better ahaha :), im definitely changing the exhaust system, would like do to a new stereo system aswell but dunno how much i want to spend, a radio for sure, gonna get a cheap 4.5hp 9000lb winch for it and either mount it on the tow bar when i need it or permanently mount it on the front if i change the bumper bar. i want to build a custom tray and sports bar and there is a couple of other things i wanna do, but ill get those things done first ahaha :)

cheers ryan

sounds good mate,, at least 99% of that stuff you can take off it when your finished with it and stick it on your next car which Im guessing will definatly be a 4x4

ahaha yeah hopefully an old 75 sreies cruiser or my dads 100 series would prefer a ute but if i got the 100 series wagon i ould be happy

cheers ryan

anybody would be happy with a 100 series haha My cousin tim just bought one really cheap (i think $6500) that needed lots of work, to date its got 3 inch lift huge mud terains and big black sunrasias new paint, new coustom dash for all his 4x4 gauges, oil water temp, vacume, tacho, battery info, a waco fridge freezer on slide, a canopy that comes off the sige, roof racks and maxtrax and 8 spotties (stupid amount looks like a plane coming in to land haha) but hes young 21 and making lots of money and he has no kids like me haha so he can spend it on whatever he likes..

anybody would be happy with a 100 series haha My cousin tim just bought one really cheap (i think $6500) that needed lots of work, to date its got 3 inch lift huge mud terains and big black sunrasias new paint, new coustom dash for all his 4x4 gauges, oil water temp, vacume, tacho, battery info, a waco fridge freezer on slide, a canopy that comes off the sige, roof racks and maxtrax and 8 spotties (stupid amount looks like a plane coming in to land haha) but hes young 21 and making lots of money and he has no kids like me haha so he can spend it on whatever he likes..

ahahaha yeah thats awesome ide be happy with it, its just with my motorbikes ill have to take a trailer thats y ide prefer the ute but in my triton now i go anywhere i want to cuz i know if i get stuck i got a tractor to pull mw our ahaha

cheers ryan

• 6 months later...

Spotted!!!

AFO'er with nice new shiny white ute and a yak on top that I dont think has moved since the Summer Classic and was driving westbound on Brisbane Road at Booval.

Nothing like being prepared for the next flood by carrying your escape vehicle around with you.

Yes, we were trying not to be noticed too much in our new 'toy'.

You like it?

Spotted!!!

AFO'er with nice new shiny white ute and a yak on top that I dont think has moved since the Summer Classic and was driving westbound on Brisbane Road at Booval.

Nothing like being prepared for the next flood by carrying your escape vehicle around with you.

Yes, we were trying not to be noticed too much in our new 'toy'.

You like it?

very nice booty you should have some fun in that

Archived