Trolling up the pine.

blockah

Well ill start with saying, i have never got a thing on a hard body lure in my life. :blush:

so after reading the posts on here over the years & seeing plenty being caught on tv with them,

i decided to give my halfcab the weekend off & drag the tinny out for a sesh up the pine.

headed out about 4am with no bait onboard just these useless hard bodies things every one is going on about.

after trolling for about 20mins thinking i was wasting my time.

i almost sh#t myself when the rod almost flew out of the boat with a 78cm flat head on the other end of it.my first catch on a hard body. :woohoo: pitty it was to big to keep but who cares i got a fish on this useless piece of plastic.

all excited i set off again & after another hour i was just about to give up when off it went again.

i ended up getting 6 all up. 4 keepers, 1 under size, & 1 over size. & got 1 bust off.

on the way home i called in & grabbed a few more lures & might give the halfcab next weekend off as well. :cheer:

took pic's but they didn't really turn out to good but ill try to put 1 up any way.

post-1492-144598696144_thumb.jpg

Archived