Sometimes things just work out for the better? :D

Howie

Well the biggest semester of Uni thus far has kept my poor boat high and dry for a couple of months now and my fishing itch to hit maximum. One huge bonus from this is all the extra money have to spend on what else? but fishing gear!!! :D

Started out by ordering the curado 200e5 from the US over 2 months ago, and well lets just say the wait was killiing me and in the end it still didn't turn up :( it had been far to long so to the sellers credit he gave me a full refund. Next day I went to tackle world southport and bought the Chronarch 200e7 instead and so far I love it! Very nice reel for it's price.

But this is where it gets a bit ironic....the very next day after buying the chronarch, out of the blue, the AUS post turns up at my door with the curado...typical!

So after some thought I decided I 'had to' keep both :P that'll be a struggle haha. Then emailed the seller and paid him back that morning.

So long (and probably boring) stroy short...I have 2 new baitcasters waiting their maiden voyage for a Jack hunt... and a Bass hunt (never fished for them before but would love to)

Here's a few other things I bought along the way.

post-7930-144598701043_thumb.jpg

post-7930-144598701048_thumb.jpg

post-7930-144598701051_thumb.jpg

post-7930-144598701054_thumb.jpg

Chronarch, Curado, Raider barra mauler, classic lures, killalures, long A bombers, ecogear px 55 and sx 43, 40lb leader, 100mm blood worm wrigglers, 15lb power pro

Archived