Getting out of Fishing Sale

Yogogorilla

Hi everybody, yes it is as the subject title says. Due to my wife being very ill and a whole host of other reasons i have come to the realization that my fishing days are pretty much at an end. I am selling everything i have over the coming weeks, somebody else may get some get use out of it.

ONE SOLD (Thanks Ablong )and ONE SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - First off i have two Stradics 2500 Ci4 for sale. One is loaded with 6 pound fireline and the other 10 pound spiderwire. They have been used less than a handful of times. They are both an international purchase from a few months back, they are in perfect condition and come with box and papers. $ 140 each

post-6595-144598722451_thumb.jpg

SOLD ( thanks Jesse ) - Takeda Fireblade 1-3 kg one piece, it has never been used. It was purchased at Austackle Loganholme via a voucher bout 2 months ago. I have seen these rods in action ans they are dynamite. These retail for $ 195 on this site, $200 in store, Asking $ 160.00 Will throw in a bunch of assorted Squidgies in 100mm, Flickbaits,Wrigglers and Fish

post-6595-144598722462_thumb.jpg

post-6595-144598722466_thumb.jpg

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - Lastly for the moment i have a Starlo Classix 2-4 kg one piece. Purchased from an online store here in australia a couple of months ago. Great rod for any style of fishing, maybe used 3 or 4 times $40.00

post-6595-144598722471_thumb.jpg

post-6595-144598722476_thumb.jpg

Thats it for the moment, there will be more stuff in the coming weeks when i get time. I will throw in a packet of 2 inch Gulp Shrimp with each sale. Springfield Lakes area. 0403604341, thanks Jason

Hey guys just going through some of my gear that i cant be bothered selling on their own.

With the Takeda Fireblade 1-3kg i will throw in half a tub of mixed soft plastics including Squidgies Wrigglers / Fish / Flickbaits in different colors all 100mm and Gulp Frogs, represents 40 odd unused soft plastics in all, cheers Jason

Mate saddest tile for a post......

If you get stuck and need a hand with anything pm me or post a request.

Mate sorry to hear about your wife being sick. I hope it's nothing too bad? It sucks when they get sick mine was diagnosed with ms last year. But same here if you need a hand with anything please yell out. Or send through a message.

Everything has been sold for this round, when i get a bit of time i'll go through some more gear and put it up, thanks to the guys who bought gear, was good to meet you fellas, i hope you get some great use out it. If i dont get back on afo before hand, have a Merry Christmas eveyone, cheers Jase

• 1 month later...

Hey guys and gals, ive had a spare moment to put some more gear up for sale,

1) I have a Stradic ci4 3000, its brand new unspooled and unused, comes with box and papers. Was an international purchase a few months back with the full intention to use but will never be. Paid $200 Aussie, asking $200, brand new reel

post-6595-144598747959_thumb.jpg

2) I have a Takeda Fireblade 1 piece 3-6 kg 6'9" Spin Rod, brand new unused, was purchased a few months back via a voucher at Austackle Loganholme. These rods are dynamite in action. I think they retailing for $185 and up. Asking $160

post-6595-144598747967_thumb.jpg

Thats it for now guys. Both items Springfield Lakes area. Contact anytime day or night 0403604341

Cheers Jase

Archived