Austackle ROTM Winner - November 2011

Angus

post-63-144598732413_thumb.jpg

Well done ONTHECHEW for winning the Austackle Report Of The Month for November 2011!

ONTHECHEW has won himself a great prize pack from the new Report Of The Month Competition sponsor "Austackle".

ONTHECHEW's report featured some truly epic fishing for SE QLD making more than one AFO both jelous and inspired!

You can view the report here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/58-open-ocean-reports/376809-once-u-pop-u-cant-stop

The ROTM will take a short break over December as the team at AFO take a well earned rest. We will however kick off again in January 2012 and look forward to another year of awesome reports!

The Team

Brisbane Fishing Online

Thanks guys with all of the shared knowledge on this site it is great to win this, I wish I could put more reports up but don't get to go fishing very often at the moment, working in retail not a great time for social life at the moment. Looking at getting a bigger boat so I can take more people out each trip (and for family reasons) so hopefully in the new year I can start taking some of you guys out as well as just my mates.

Thanks again for the nomination, I am addicted to fishing, so talking and reading about it with other people with the same interests keeps me sain during long work hours.

Andrew

Archived