hi everyone

e-fish-n-sea

the boat i built is a 6.3 mtr plate alloy with 5mm thick plate used.2.3 mrt beam we put a new 175hp etec on the bum .its built as a bow rider so theres loads of fishing room also plenty of space for the kids when we go to somerset dam . a 300ltr fuel tank under the floor [since disconected] 750mm free board the boat kept growing lol. we sat it all on a duel axel trailor im very happy with its profomance on the water but i think a few more fishing trips should be made just to make sure.the profile pic was at somerset on the maiden trip and i was the happyest person out there when it floated lol

the boat i built is a 6.3 mtr plate alloy with 5mm thick plate used.2.3 mrt beam we put a new 175hp etec on the bum .its built as a bow rider so theres loads of fishing room also plenty of space for the kids when we go to somerset dam . a 300ltr fuel tank under the floor [since disconected] 750mm free board the boat kept growing lol. we sat it all on a duel axel trailor im very happy with its profomance on the water but i think a few more fishing trips should be made just to make sure.the profile pic was at somerset on the maiden trip and i was the happyest person out there when it floated lol

wow mate very impressive well done on the build up. hope the rig holds up for a life time

Archived