jacobs well

ben2524

Hi Ben,

Welcome to AFO.

If you let us know some more details we can help you with some ideas.

Are you landbased? Do you have access to a boat? what sort of gear do you have? are you a baito or are you into lures? where do you live? and are you up to travel around?

:)

Hi mate, same boat as you, I have just moved to Coomera myself. Ive had to learn the art of using a cast net, re study google earth for fishing spots, flap my ears when people speak and do a lot of watching. So far I have managed a whopper tailor. Not like one of those little ones down south, this thing was 3 leagal sized ones put together.

Can i suggest going to the marina in the marine precinct exit 54, next to the model plane club is a little cul de sac inlet. Chokkas with livies to help you.

Hi mate, same boat as you, I have just moved to Coomera myself. Ive had to learn the art of using a cast net, re study google earth for fishing spots, flap my ears when people speak and do a lot of watching. So far I have managed a whopper tailor. Not like one of those little ones down south, this thing was 3 leagal sized ones put together.

Can i suggest going to the marina in the marine precinct exit 54, next to the model plane club is a little cul de sac inlet. Chokkas with livies to help you.

Nice avatar ;)

Archived