ReelTackle Promotion Results - Round 2

aussie123

Hi Guys

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported the second round of the ReelTackle Promotion and helping us to raise some much needed funds for AFO.

Also a huge thanks to BigBen for donating part of his last winning prize back to this promotion and also to Bommie for his D&S lure package.

Thanks Ben and Matt.

For total transparency with the draw I had a AFO member here (breninoz) and also a local accountant who both witnessed this draw.

I have also uploaded a short video of the draw onto Photobucket.
/>http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/aussie123_2008/AFO%20Raffles/?action=view&current=IMG_0100.mp4

Now for the lucky winners.

Our first place winner of this fantastic Fish Bag is SCOPE.

Congratulations Jono.

Second prize winner for the Bollee Sunglasses goes to jeff f.

Congratulations as well jeff.

The third and final prize in this draw for the D&S Lure package goes to Malcolm.

Congratulation Malcolm and I hope you catch heaps on these great handcrafted lures.

Commiserations to Ben as I know how much you wanted this fish bag,lol. Sorry mate.

Can the winners please let me know if you would like to pick up your prizes here or if you would like them posted out.

For Jono I will need to talk to you on the phone so we can work out what size bag you would prefer and some options for upgrading to a bigger bag if you would prefer to go that way.

I will send you a pm with my number shortly.

Anyway thank you again to all entrants and best of luck in our next ReelTackle Promotion which will begin on the 1st June 2012.

Thanks

Lance

ReelTackle

Archived