Fish Head Seminar - Tropical Reef Sportsfishing 30th May

Obsession_Fishing

It was a great night. the problem is that each time i go to a night like this i spend to much money.

Will be good to see Tugger jigging with Mono :whistle:

Awesome night def!

Duncan was very happy with the turn out and new faces in the store so Its safe to say we can do more including more localised topics. On that note ill be putting a squid fishing one in the calendar ASAP.

Thanks to the guys that repped AFO shirts there. Its things like this that let retailers measure the draw card of the site which in turn helps us a lot. Please consider this in the fututr :)

Ted... buy to much? What did you get? I know Shortie will have some explaining to do when he gets home!

Angus

It was a great night. the problem is that each time i go to a night like this i spend to much money.

Will be good to see Tugger jigging with Mono :whistle:

Awesome night def!

Duncan was very happy with the turn out and new faces in the store so Its safe to say we can do more including more localised topics. On that note ill be putting a squid fishing one in the calendar ASAP.

Thanks to the guys that repped AFO shirts there. Its things like this that let retailers measure the draw card of the site which in turn helps us a lot. Please consider this in the fututr :)

Ted... buy to much? What did you get? I know Shortie will have some explaining to do when he gets home!

Angus

hmmmm not to expensive

post-7418-144598806861_thumb.jpg

Archived