Fish Head Seminar - Tropical Reef Sportsfishing 30th May

Obsession_Fishing

post-9039-144598799738_thumb.jpg

Dear AFO members,

As some of you are aware Obsession Fishing has teed up with Fish Head to provide those going on our Jewel Reef trip at the end of the year with a seminar and workshops to improve their knowledge leading up to the event.

While the workshops are more hands on and thus exlcusive to those attending the trip, we have decided to open up the Seminar. There are 10 people from the trip going leaving 30 seats available.

The topic will be "Tropical Reef Sportsfishing" and Duncan will be covering a good overview of topicals including tactics and gear.

We have created an event for this in the Events Calendar and this offer is open exclusively to AFO members so it should be a good little social as well. Now there are strictly 30 seats left available so it will be first in best dressed. If you RSVP and discover later you cant go please remove yourself from the RSVP list so as to not unintentionally prevent another member from benefitting from what will surely be an interesting night.

Where: Fish Head Tackle Store - Town Centre @ Victoria Point, 349 Colburn Ave, Victoria Point QLD 4165.

When: May 30th.

Time: 6:30pm

Cheers.

Obsession Fishing

P.S. You can click straight through to the calendar event here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/159-fish-head-seminar-tropical-reef-sportsfishing

post-9039-144598799744_thumb.jpg

Hey guys - this is a great opportunity to get to expand your knowledge on fishing reefs and the deeper waters with Brisbane's premier high-end store.

Even if you're not planning to hit any big reef trips for another year or 2, it's well worth attending just so you can get some good knowledge to help plan the collection you'll need to start saving for :D

Don't forget, a lot of these tactics can be applied locally as well. Popping/topwater for GT's like onthechew and co, jigging in deep and all the other heavier fun stuff in the deep blue.

It'll be great to see severyone there :)

I'll be there. Might pop a rod in abd have a look for some squid after too

ooh.. might join you on that if ok?

i'm in registered on the event page

was thinking the same thing about squid or a fish afterwards

i've taken the next day off so i can stay out and play

Thanks for the RSVPs so far guys.

Only about 12 spots left.

If you have the night off please consider coming down. If this is a success it would be nice to do more and differing seminars in the future but it really does all come down to interest...

Angus

Angus,

The guys down at fishhead do a great job with their seminars, and are always helpful with follow up visits. Just by the interest in this seminar alone think you would not have an issue in getting them up and running.

Andrew

The squid idea afterwards sounds like a great idea, but weather permitting would be heading out the next day as I will have the day off :)

or chase some bonefish on your day off

or chase some bonefish on your day off

now there's a thought

pity about the tides though 6am high

I will have a Car leaving from the city at about 4:30-5:00 on the Wednesday if anybody needs a lift but after the event it will be to Narangba via the Gatway so You would need to find another way back to the CBD

Had a change of plan will be leaving Narangba at around 5 at the latest if anybody wants to share a ride or needs a lift

Archived