ReelTackle Promotion - Round 3

aussie123

Maybe we can look at a ReelTackle Gift Certificate as a prize so the winner can pick and choose anything they want.

I like this idea, but I reckon it should be up to each sponsor/donor.

I haven't participated yet just because I wasn't sure I'd be around to use it. Going forward though you ought to be able to count on me for some tickets ;)

Maybe we can look at a ReelTackle Gift Certificate as a prize so the winner can pick and choose anything they want.

I think in principal it is a good idea but it needs to be at the discretion of the store. We do not want a case where the person with the store credit chooses an item that needs a min purchase of 6 items say and the store than needs to buy 6, give one away and then have 5 left in stock. I think the defined items is a better way to do the promotions and also allows the wholesaler/distributor to get some buy in with the retailer not wearing the whole cost. Just my opinion.

I like this idea, but I reckon it should be up to each sponsor/donor.

I haven't participated yet just because I wasn't sure I'd be around to use it. Going forward though you ought to be able to count on me for some tickets ;)

We have many options on how we can run these promotions Garry and thousands of products to choose from.

I would rather run it to how the members would like to see it done and also have the prizes that members would like to see.

The more people we can get to participate to more money we can raise for AFO.

Will be great to have you on board every month when possible as well.

I think in principal it is a good idea but it needs to be at the discretion of the store. We do not want a case where the person with the store credit chooses an item that needs a min purchase of 6 items say and the store than needs to buy 6, give one away and then have 5 left in stock. I think the defined items is a better way to do the promotions and also allows the wholesaler/distributor to get some buy in with the retailer not wearing the whole cost. Just my opinion.

That is an issue for a few products Ted but I am sure we can work around it.

One of the problems with dealing direct with the actual importers is minimum buys for certain product lines but I have always been able to work around those issues to date.

That's where a good special comes into play so i can move the bulk order nice and quick without being stuck with too much stock sitting on a shelf. :P:P:P

Archived