ReelTackle Promotion - Round 3

aussie123

Hi Guys

The time has come for round 3 of the ReelTackle Promotion.

Again we have some great items on offer and for this round I have included prizes for both the boaties and the fishermen on AFO.

For the people who do not know,all the profits from these promotions go to AFO to help with the running costs of this great forum.

Please ready a copy of the rules below and the details on how to enter the ReelTackle Promotion.

Rules for the new promotion.

For ReelTackle to offer a promotional package you do need to purchase an item or service from us and for every item purchased you will be given ONE FREE TICKET into our promotional draw.

For this draw you will need to purchase 1 single (imaginary :P ) baitholder fishing hook.

For every hook purchased you will receive a FREE TICKET into the monthly promotion offered by ReelTackle.com.au.

The cost of each single hook is $5.

On the front page of the ReelTackle website on the right side of the page there is a PayPal Payment module called ReelTackle Promotions.

www.reeltackle.com.au will take you to the site where you can purchase your promotional items.

That will take you to Paypal where you can purchase your items and once that is done please send me a PM with your AFO Username and Transaction ID so I can match up the payments with your username.

This is for our June promotion and items will officially start selling on the 1st June for one week but you are more than welcome to buy items anytime prior if you prefer to spread out your purchases.

The winners will be drawn on the 8th June and posted up on AFO.

Remember you have 3 chances to win in this draw.

Anyway thanks everyone again for the support in the last promotion and lets all get behind this one again and help raise some much needed funds to help out AFO.

RULES FOR THE REELTACKLE PROMOTIONAL OFFER.

1)Promotion is offered by ReelTackle

2)Offer is open to anyone not directly involved with ReelTackle

3)Promotional offer starts on the 1st June,2012 and will end 7th June,2012 at midnight.

4)Winners will be drawn on the 8th June and results posted on the Brisbane Fishing website.

5)Winners will be drawn starting with 1st place winner,then second place winner and finally third place will be drawn.

6)Once your ticket is drawn,that ticket will be removed from future draws.If you have more than one ticket in the draw,the remaining tickets remain active.

7)Promotional Offer is only valid for the purchase of one single fish hook and not any other items or services offered on the ReelTackle Website.

8)There is no limit on how many hooks you can buy.

THE PRIZES FOR JUNE-ROUND 3

1ST PRIZE

The 1st prize is 2 brand new Ultra Manual Inflatable PFD's (Buoyancy:- 150N) RRP $250

post-7680-144598804147_thumb.jpg

2nd PRIZE

2nd prize is a Austackle 1.65m Retro Classic Baitcaster 3-6kg Rod. RRP $120

post-7680-144598804158_thumb.jpg

3rd PRIZE

Our 3rd prize is 10 x 14g Sluggo Pro Jigs (fantastic on the Longtail Tuna) RRP $45

post-7680-144598804161_thumb.jpg

Goodluck.

Lance

ReelTackle

www.reeltackle.com.au

Thanks heaps again Steve for another awesome donation.

Max Pwr - $50

Crazywalrus - $30

Old Scaley - $10

Manni79 - $25

Malcolm - $20

BigBen - $75

Scope - $20

Jarryd - $10

kmcrosby78 - $50

dhess - $30

Keen-as-fisho - $15

jeff f - $20

rayke1938 - $20

Old Scaley - $20

+1 for the baitboard or live tank idea.

Thanks Steve

Rod holders are a great idea.

I have a few different types there as well to choose from.

I was also thinking maybe a baitboard or live bait tank as one of the next prizes.

yeah I'd like to see a live tank , bait board etc as a prize....I also was keen to win the sunnies, pfd's , lures etc. They're all great prizes lance! But I spose if you don't have a boat then you'd be less likely to buy tickets to win a baitboard so may be an idea to have the option to swap a prize for Reel Tackle credit?

Archived