brought back to earth with a big big thud

bulldogs195461

still on a high from my outing on soft plastics with brad smith,and armed with the knowledge id gained i headed off from toowoomba at a cold 3am,to clean-up.only problem is someone forgot to tell the fish,i headed to a spot at the tweed,id been given,it looked very friendly ,but every cast seen me snagged,i lost numerous jigheads then a friendly local pulled me up and told me what i was finding out,so off i wandered,still enthusiastic,tried a couple more spots there,to no avail,was very windy to.next i headed to kennedy drive,and was going to work my way up,but more snags held me up.now if anything im a very patient man,my footy team hasnt won a flag in 60yrs,so game still on.packed up and headed to tallabudgera,covered many kilometres,up hill and dale,worked my way to the m1 bridge,which was a friendly snag free inviroment,but also fish free.arrived home at 5pm to cries from the kids wheres the fish,lol.

on the up side i was trying to hone my sp technique ,which i surely did,.all in all a good day,theres always tommorrow.john

ps,i use vanish leader,and i think it was getting knocked about by the rocky bottoms,any suggestions to what may be better.john

Archived