About Time..

Dazzamcgee

Well finally managed to sign in to the site after trying for 12hours!!!

Every time I tried to enter it would come up with a 404 error or something alike tell me the site didn't exist......

With so many failed attempts I was forced to visit the other fishing sites..me bad....

Anyway I'm pretty sure its occuring from the site end as I can enter any other web site with ease.......

Anyone else experiencing difficulty with signing in????

First of all i'd like to apologise to every one - Its my fault the site crashes and displays those \"doesnt exist\" messages...

It always hapens whenever I'm looking for specific information on something or just about to go fishing!!

Eg. Me sitting there, planning on going fishing somewhere i ve never been.. say to myself \"hmm, there'll be info about it on AFO... try to log on (in yesterdays case all day) site not found.. i go fishing anyway, catch nothing, and when i get back site magically working again..

:)

The 404 errors was a result of the webhosts doing a server upgrade without informing us, which brought the site offline. We apologise for the downtime everyone. We've been in contact and hopefully the issues they were experiencing with our site with the new configurations is now resolved.

And the russian google ads is bizarre. Not sure why they are occurring, though we are looking into it.

Archived