2000 Vectra 16ft Bowrider 150hp Johnson Mackay Trailer

matsmad

Just in time for summer!

I am selling my boat to buy a half/cuddy cabin, more suitable for our toddler.

“Reflect†is a 2000 model 16ft/ 4.7m Vectra bowrider powered by a 150 HP Johnson V6 motor, all sitting on a 2004 Mackay trailer. This boat was born and bred in the USA from one of the top boat builders, if you wish to seek more information go to the Smoker craft website or Vectra.

This boat is in over all great condition. The seats have some small cuts etc from wear but otherwise good, and the gelcoat on the boat is excellent. The motor has low hours (looks brand new under the cowling) and is regularly serviced by Getwet Boating at Ashmore. Good even compression across all 6 cylinders. Pumps heaps of water. Also has tilt and trim which works great. You can trim the motor up at full throttle which lifts nearly the entire hull out of the water and the boat just glides across the water beautifully.

I have had the oil injection disconnected and have been running straight premix fuel at 50:1 ratio. This was done for piece of mind due to oil injection failing on a previous boat I had. Everything is there to reconnect the oil injection and it was working fine before being disconnected.

Boat has working gauges speedo, tacho and digital fuel gauge. Trim gauge is installed but has not been connected yet. Motor also has alarms for high temperature, low oil, no oil and fuel pressure alarm.

This boat is great for wakeboarding and skiing, as well as fishing or just cruising around the broadwater. It has a full self draining wet deck making it great for wet weather and easy to clean also. It is a very fast, very responsive, fun boat to drive. Has a top speed of around 90km/h running the 19p prop. Would be even faster with a 21p or 23p prop.

There are two stainless rod holders installed in the rear, and the boat has 5 cupholders also.

The drawbar has been modified so is quickly and easily removable giving this bowrider the option to be able to fit into a standard 6 metre garage. This makes it very practical and unique compared to similar boats.

The boat is legally registered for 5 adults, however, I have had 7 adults and 2 Eski’s on board with room to move!

Boat and trailer are both registered til December 2012

- Johnson 150HP loopcharged 60 degree V6 outboard low hours

- 19p stainless steel prop with cupping for top end

- LED navigation lights

- humminbird fishfinder

- waterproof switch panel with 12v outlet

- bimini + matching full custom boat cover

- ski/wakeboard pole

- self draining wet deck

- registered for 5 adults

- storage under front and rear seats and either side

- lockable glovebox

- blue LED underwater lights on transom

- 5 cup holders, 2 rod holders

- deep cycle 80AH battery

- 75 litre fuel tank with digital fuel gauge

- bilge pump

- galvanised full roller Mackay trailer

- mechanical disc brakes with all new cables

- alloy wheels and good tyres

- submersible LED lights

- bearing buddies

- new hand winch with dyneema rope

- comes with 4 lifejackets, anchor, rope and fire extinguisher.

Can run motor on inspection and will water test for serious buyers only.

Asking $14900 negotiable (replacement cost a lot more than this!)

Matt 0421315337 Gold Coast

post-7377-14459885438_thumb.jpg

post-7377-144598854393_thumb.jpg

post-7377-144598854403_thumb.jpg

post-7377-144598854798_thumb.jpg

post-7377-144598854804_thumb.jpg

post-7377-144598854813_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived