a summer of pb's and firsts

rosstralia46

This summer season should be insane so keen.

want a 70+ jack (2cm off so close)

a 1m giant herring

a 120cm threadfin

once i have caught them i will no longer need to fish lol. hands downs best fish you can catch landbased in brisbane.

thats a huge jack 68cm- any pix?

I remember angus posted some pics up on behalf of darcy but not 100% sure. Do you mind throwing the pic up anyway darcy? would be insane to see that size jack

a 1m giant herring

a 120cm threadfin

once i have caught them i will no longer need to fish lol. hands downs best fish you can catch landbased in brisbane.

I remember angus posted some pics up on behalf of darcy but not 100% sure. Do you mind throwing the pic up anyway darcy? would be insane to see that size jack

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/19-south-queensland/402965-big-mangy-jacks#402965

^ that's the report he put up a while ago.. not bad at all

a 1m giant herring

a 120cm threadfin

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/19-south-queensland/402965-big-mangy-jacks#402965

^ that's the report he put up a while ago.. not bad at all

cheers boys that is insane jack- hats off to him old mate never answered if it was from the river or a lake tho? darcy ?

All i want for christmas is my first mangrove jack.

I don't care if it's on a lure or live bait.....I just want one!!

An upgrade to my pb flathead of 62cm would be great too.

Pb bream is 41cm to fork but that was on a stinky piece of mullet so would love to catch a big one on a lure. Pb for lure would be 28cm :dry:

Any other fish is a bonus

Archived