Suburbs of Origin 2024 Monthly Competition

ellicat

• ellicat changed the title to suburbs of origin 2024 competition 1 January, 2024 to 31January, 2024
  • ellicat changed the title to suburbs of origin 2024 competition 1 January, 2024 to 31January, 2024
On 13/12/2023 at 6:45 AM, ellicat said:

I'd say the same day you post that pic. 😉 😂

Seriously, I'm told the repair will be soon.

Great fish and well angled by the sounds of things.

I called it for a small bull shark before it surfaced beside the boat...it was a scramble for the net then.

On 6/12/2023 at 1:06 PM, ellicat said:

To even up the comp this time 'round, I was thinking the total team overall score could be divided by the number of entrants to give the average. The team with the highest average could be the winner.

What does everyone think of this idea ?

I reckon it’s up to the Northsiders to lift their game … don’t recall Qld coming up with rules during their 8yr Origin reign to give the other mob a better chance of winning ….  Start encouraging a few participants - @christophagus,  @Dinodadog, @Luvit, @benno573, etc. 

On 16/12/2023 at 7:33 AM, kmcrosby78 said:

How much fishing will you be able to do Brett - Brian will need to work out whether to count you as a whole angler, half or quarter for his ‘averages’ idea … 🤔🙄🤪🤣

Realistically I am only going to be able to contribute one week of the month unimpeded by work. I feel like a quarter of an angler already on recent form.... So given that I may only be fishing a quarter of the month, I could potentially be considered 1/16th of an angler 😬😜

• 2 weeks later...