MANLY SATURDAY 12TH AUG

blue_mako

hey guys...

since nabeel out fished us on mine and ando's home soil (newfarm and pretty much the whole river from newfarm to story bridge) all 3 of us have decided to head off to manly on saturday to see who can beat who...

we will be chasing pike, trevs, flatties and the like on soft plastics, mini slugs and harbodies... if i cant catch a pike on a small slug which does the diving for me then i dont no how i will ever catch a fish on hardbodies!

though in my books a soft plastic is a plastic, a slug is a slug and a hb is a hb and a popper is a popper so really if i get one on a slug it doesnt count... im just slowly working my way from plastics to hardbodies :) then from there ill move to poppers

this will pretty much be my first time hitting up manly so hopefully all goes well :)

cheers, troy

HAHAAHA

Saturday will be very interesting.. I guess this is round 2 of our trips and i reckon i got this one covered aswell!

I suppose you could call it my home grounds and after your guys poor performance last saturday you definately need to lift your game :lol:

The rule is whoever catches the most fish writes up the report so i guess i'll be writing it guys...well hopefully.

Troy, you will definately get your first fish on a slug.. they are so easy to catch.

Archived