Breakfast creek

Sparklo

Thanks for the replies, I have done a quick search and seen nothing about deeper into breaky creek, all just at the mouth of breaky creek. I look out from work all the time and see the creek near the train yard and think it would be breamy. accessible only by boat. noones tried it up there? or is it all fished out at the mouth nothing gets up the creek?

I live at Newmarket and have had a go a few times fishing the upper reaches. Lots of mullet schools near the Bishop St footbridge, have tried there at high tide with no luck, it is quite shallow.

Fished a footbridge down closer to the hockey fields and got a good sized bream, but was rather slow.

Probably have more luck down closer to the rail crossings.

cheers

Hey mate, i fish breaky all the time find it best at the mouth on the jetty, when the prawns are thick in the river!!, best time is april -june.monty_36 Brisyfisho and i got 20 plus threadys/jew Or around that number in a weekend fishing just the day from 6am-5pm but with bream you can catch them when ever check out our youtube channel theres a few vids http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLachlan127?feature=mhee

just pm me if you want any heap

Cheers Doss

Archived