Mud Island last night

brendo

I was at work last night and recieved a call from my head chef asking if i wanted to give the river a go.Without hesitation I headed home for a quick feed and to get my gear and head to pinkinba.Met my mate at the ramp at 10:30pm and tried a few spots in the river with sps with no luck,so we headed out to mud.We found some nice ground off the north east tip and started our drift.3min later I lost what felt like a good fish and my mate got absolutely smoked by what could only be described as a freight train only to be busted up DAMM.Things were looking good.After a few more drifts we managed a couple of 32-34cm squire but no keepers.We moved to the south east point and couldn't raise a bite so back to the first spot for a few more drifts got a few pike and unders but did manage 1 36cm squire.Back at the ramp by 1:15am with only the one fish but things are looking prommissing for the next week or so with the full moon and good tides.Might head back out on wednesday night for a bit longer.BRENDO

Archived