Stolen Ute.....

Gregpen

Hi Guys,

Last Thursday afternoon we we're visited by some low lifes here at Clear Mountain who in broad daylight stole our work ute (2002 Hilux 2wd white trayback - Rego 789 ICU) and Stihl Magnum Blower right from our carpark. A green excel was also spotted with a couple of deadbeats in it around the same time the ute went missing. Yesterday when we took our dog down to Nudgee beach at lunchtime we were very surprised to spot the ute again, with a chase up nudgee rd and onto the gateway right up through to the Deagan Deviation but with traffic not getting out of my way I was unable to keep track of the ute the police did get involved with a number of vehicles but unfortunately we did not get the piece of &%^%.

If you see the ute please pm me or call the police..... Cheers

Sorry to hear about ur bad luck mate. On sun morning there was a green excel dumped in north lakes with a nsw plate on the front and the back plate missing. Sounds like it could be the one those lowlifes were using. Will keep an eye around the area.

Steve

Cheers Steve, thanks for the info.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd update things..

I had a report from the police in Maryborough this morning, our stolen ute was reported steeling fuel from a servo up that way. Fingers crossed they find the ute soon, hopefully smashed up in a ditch with the W$%#^R still in it....

Archived