Outboard Motor machine shop on Brisbane Northside

thriller

Give Mal a call. He will not do it but I am sure he will give you a name of someone local and good.

/>http://www.yellowpages.com.au/qld/alderley/creek-marine-auto-centre-pty-ltd-12207787-listing.html

Just Phoned Mal, he was very helpful.

I am going get the work done through him, he uses a guy up north. :cheer:

I personally would not let him touch a motor i owned ever again.

But that just my experience

Ok, so whom do you recommend me to see for machine work, cylinder oversize or re-sleeve

also a slight deck on the block? I am doing all the rebuild, I just cant do the machine work.

Shortie is the only person I have met that has anything untoward to say about Mal. And he does with great frequency get a shot in at him each time he is recommended to someone. He is a well respected trades person on this forum. I have used hime for three years and he was a recommendation on this froumn and Ausfish's forumn that led me to him.

I like any sensible rational person have taken Shortie's experience with a grain of salt.

Ship happens and people have bad experiences, I understand wanting to share there grievances.

But this is my post. I only want to hear about your recommendations for machining on an outboard motor in Brisbane!

Thanks everyone.

A happy customer tells one friend, an unhappy customer tells everybody...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived