afo bank account

shortie

As the site grows organised events will become more frequent. some of these events will require different members paying deposits and monies for that event.

AFO needs a bank account that members can direct deposit into for these events. Then a funds transfer can be done from the account into the charter operaters account.

This will save members having to put their hands up to collect money. Then the money is very safe and accountable.

Shortie: AFO has a bank account.

We have collected money with it for official AFO events such as the Brisbane River Classic.

However if members create their own event, thats fine, but as they are doing the communication with the charter operators etc, and its them who knows who is going etc, its best they handle the finances.

Angus

Well its funny how things come around.

I was discussing with Glenda tonight about opening another A/C, ( for AFO trips) that I am arranging.That could also be used for anybodies trips or charters.

This is to seperate the AFO's money from our own in the A/C's.It will also reduce the shuffling of monies in our A/c as only one of them can transfer via the net bank.

I will let you know what happens about this and if it happens I will post the details in the post for the next trip.

I dont mind doing this ,but I get a little worried about holding other peoples money.

Laurie.

Archived