Cheap Boat Covers on sale at Big W til 30 April

taib

Gday guys, browsing at Big W the other day, i came across some boat covers for $174. There is 4 different sizes. "A" being the smallest to "D" being the largest measuring 518cm x 579cm with beam of 244cm.

Now i dont know much about boat covers but i do know that they can be expensive.

There was no special or sale sign on the covers however i decided to scan for the price anyway. I was pleasantly suprised when it showed WAS $174 NOW $70!

One of the staff members confirmed it was on sale til 30 April.

I didnt hesitate to buy one as the new poly tarp that has been covering the boat has been ripped to shreds due to weather within 3 months.

The smaller sizes are even cheaper!

For anyone wanting one, these look the goods for their price.

[attachment=63192]cover.JPG[/attachment]

Dunno much about boat covers.Are they only for when parked or suitable for travelling.

Cheers

Ray

Ray it states not suitable to be used while travelling.

Getrigged.. Yeah i thought the same... Tournament or not.. as long as it does the job :)

Hey Taib, which Big W did you see them in? I've never noticed them at the Carindale Big W ( the closest one to my home)

They are in all big w's. The are located in the motor / auto section. Don't know why they don't put it ear the fishing section. Carindale had a few left on Saturday . Dropped by at chermside today and the had heaps.

Call them and ask before going I guess. Also big w at garden city have em as well

Hey Taib, which Big W did you see them in? I've never noticed them at the Carindale Big W ( the closest one to my home)

They are in all big w's. The are located in the motor / auto section. Don't know why they don't put it ear the fishing section. Carindale had a few left on Saturday . Dropped by at chermside today and the had heaps.

Call them and ask before going I guess. Also big w at garden city have em as well

Thanks Taib, I'll have a look this weekend.

Have you been touring Big W's? hahaha

Archived