offshore amputee at it again!

Samwilly123

Making the most of my time off work got the call last night from my friend who had today off to say we are going offshore.

The day couldn't have gone any better 6 hour session offshore just off pt lookout no boats no swell hardly any wind. we left cleveland at 4:45am headed up the the rainbow, got to amity at around 5:30am sat there waiting for the sun to come up a little and just going over all our gear, we proceeded to cross an extremely tame south passage bar half an hour before low tide and got to our destination offshore around 6:30am. We spent the whole time in this particular area by ourselves with not a boat in sight. It didn't take long before I was hooked up to a nice little gold nugget and that was the kick-starter for an awesome day!

I ended up with 1 yellow fin and a wahoo of approximately 15kg that went 1.3m, my mate got 2 yellow fin. unfortunately we lost a few fish due to pulling hooks but was an awesome day no the less! and was an awesome session to wear in my new catalina 6500h!

post-11659-144598953788_thumb.jpg

post-11659-144598953796_thumb.jpg

post-11659-144598953803_thumb.jpg

Cracker session mate.

Thats a cracker wahoo.

I love it when we are only boat out too.

I was iut there monday and tuesday. We were only boats out.

I knew i should have gone sevens tuesday but we gambled and went wave rider.

Hopefur get out there next monday.

Shane

Archived