Last Time At Point lookout

stingray

My last trip to pointlook rocks.

Monday August 13th 2007.

Went Over to North Stradbroke Island on Monday afternoon and fished till the Tuesday morning.

It was a slow start on the rocks when I got there just after 5:00pm when I start casting some slugs out with no luck before I went to bait where I caught small Bream, a Wrass some fish that I don't know the name of and some Eastern Wirrah Cod.

Lost a nice Cod of about 50cm lifting it out of the water when the hook pull out.

It was fun trying to fall asleep on the rocks and somehow I did till morning when it was back to the fishing.

In the morning the birds were working in close to the rocks but still 70m from where I was and I could not get my lures out to the school of fish that were there.

Over all caught over 30 bream and some big suckers at that . A nice tailor close to 2kilo if not that and it was caught on the only pilchard bait I had with me left from another trip, kicking myself now that I did not buy some before I went over.

Tight lines [img size=300]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Bream_shot.jpg

post-160-14459842698_thumb.jpg

Archived