Landbased Fishing Brissy

Fisherjoe

Just wondering if anybody can recommend any land based spots that have been going off of late?

As I'm taking my best mate who just got out of hospital after a stroke and he wants to go fishing again as part of his therapy.

So want to take him where the fish are, as boats at this point are still out due to stresses etc.

Hey mate, which Jetty in Bulimba, do you have a nearest point as I just looked up in Google Maps and there are a few. As a matter of fact I fish right across from Bulimba on the Hamilton side and I normally use SP for Breams.

I'd try the peir at Bulimba. It's a good spot for cod/jew/squire. I've seen many good fish landed there.

Hey mate, which Jetty in Bulimba, do you have a nearest point as I just looked up in Google Maps and there are a few. As a matter of fact I fish right across from Bulimba on the Hamilton side and I normally use SP for Breams.

I'd try the peir at Bulimba. It's a good spot for cod/jew/squire. I've seen many good fish landed there.

Heya Teckee7,

It is right next to the Bulimba ferry terminal. I'm at work, so can't post any google images, but it won't be hard to find.

Right to the left of the jetty is also a drain outlet. This spot is great for cast netting to get your livies!

Archived