Looking for Somebody to do some Mechanic Work

Gary_C

I'm a bit fed up with walking into a mechanic shop and having their eyes light up and costs sky-rocket when they hear my yankee accent. I've been doing as much of my own work as I can, but there are some jobs that I just don't have the tools or time to do.

So I'm looking for somebody who wants to earn a bit of extra cash once in awhile doing the odd vehicle repair. I'm not looking to make you my personal mechanic or the person I call to come fix the car RIGHT NOW because I NEED it tomorrow, nor am I going to be asking you to do engine rebuilds, tune-ups, or anything that could do some serious damage if done wrong.

To give an indication, a couple of the jobs I need done at the moment include replacing the seals on the steering gear box and replacing an idler pulley (I also need to put on a new muffler, but I'll take that to the muffler shop most likely).

You don't have to be a certified mechanic, just know what you are doing and be reasonable with your pricing requests. I will supply all parts you just need to supply the tools and know-how.

If interested, send me a PM and we can discuss.

Cheers.

Hey Gary,

If you can't find anyone to do the 'mechanicals', I would be happy to offer my services. I'd be no help with the car, however I don't have the same accent and could therefore trick the mechanics for you.

Also, what is your sig line about ?

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Hey Gary,

If you can't find anyone to do the 'mechanicals', I would be happy to offer my services. I'd be no help with the car, however I don't have the same accent and could therefore trick the mechanics for you.

Also, what is your sig line about ?

So long, and thanks for all the fish

that is the final thing the dolphins said to the human race when they departed earth on "Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy"

Archived